Below is a short summary, but jump in to Niki and My Scandinavian Home to see more inspiration for Interior Design for 2013.
One of the sources for interior trends is Swedish Formex and the Milan furniture fair. Camilla Julner at “Vi i Villa” has met with some experts and have summarized some trends below.
- Use the colour grey as a base colour and complement with “dirty” or washed out pastels
- Lamps with an industrial feeling is still a trend
- Change silver to brass, copper and bronze
- Dare to mix brave patterns or don´t use patterns to get an elegant look.
- Use textiles such as curtains to get a soft feeling in your home
- Dare to use black with black
What are your plans for interior design during 2013?