My little Shop!

torsdag, mars 28, 2013

Today I am so glad to present my webshop, ML Design, with my first product available, a lamp with an industrial touch made of brass and copper. And I am so excited, as I have already had my first customers!!!
The idea came up during one of my DIY projects and I thought it was a nice way of reusing existing material. I am also very fond of the industrial trend, and copper and brass is just the right thing. 
 
Via my ML Design web shop, you will find all colors available of the lamp and more pictures as well as the dimensions, price and how to order.
 
And just to celebrate the shop opening!!! There is a give-away competition available for you with the possibility to win one of my lamps via the fabulous blog My Scandinavian Home, starting today. Enter the blog and you will get all details from Niki during the day.












For me it is important to have the environment in mind, therefore I am using reusable material. But it is also important to give something to others, so I have decided to give 3% of the income for each lamp to UNICEF  for each lamp. I hope you enjoy the product!

Welcome to the shop and see you all after the Easter holiday again!






2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I waited all day what you prepared for us :)and it is very nice surprise.
    I believe that it will be nice and succesful web-shop.I explore it in the evening when my children will sleep. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you :) I hope you will like the little shop. Have a nice weekend with your family.

      Radera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MAKE-LIVING All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger