Kids room

onsdag, december 26, 2012

Hope you all are well and have a relaxing time with your family. I always think that Christmas is hard because I miss my parents and sister very much and we can´t be together every Christmas . But soon very soon we will. Right now I can´t wait.

But one good thing is that there has been time to plan new projects here, wohhhh! Yes 2013 will be some changes in the house again. Both inside and outside. We will hopefully repaint the house from yellow to light grey and we also plan to make some changes to kids room as well. So today I have collected a hole bunch of inspration. My fav is the first picture with all the light. Enjoy!



 





Many of the pictures above I found via the blog "The boo and the boy". Such a great source for kids room! Tomorrow ...back to work for me. See you soon again!  
 
 

0 comments:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MAKE-LIVING All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger