Christmas feeling

lördag, december 08, 2012

Today I have some pictures from our living room to share with you. And our little family member James. He had no problem being in front of the camera. I wonder what he has on his mind?!







Today we still have a white wonderland here in south of Sweden with a lot of snow and I just love it. Yes I think you can see in through the windows right?!


Tomorrow I have a guest post at My Scandinavian Home blog, the owner is my dear friend and college Niki. I am so excited, and a little hint... it will be a DIY. This fab blog also offers a super duper competition that you can´t miss. Enter here to join! You can win a luxury 16 pieces Grand Prix cutlery set from Danish design firm Kay Bojesen, worth 325 Euros. Yes that is right! You better hurry up, as the last day to enter is on Monday.





Pictures: Make-Living

See you tomorrow again! Now I better run off to buy some Christmas presents.

0 comments:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MAKE-LIVING All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger